|Posted by Angie on February 19, 2014 at 3:25 PM|
"What exactly is that thing?" you are probably wondering right now...
- Is it a golf cart?
- A four-wheeler?
- An ATV?
- ...and you are also probably thinking, "Is that thing painted camo?"
Well, to answer these (and probably many other) questions...
- Sorta yes, and
It is a golf cart with huge ATV tires that we can go 4-wheeling with on the state lands behind us. We can also tool around in it to move and carry "stuff" around the homestead. And to make it even more complete (and totally redneck-y) it is painted--all over--including the tire wells, in camo. Yes, that's right, camouflage--with little G's stamped ALL over it (we can only assume that the G's are for the Georgia Bulldogs [or is it dawgs?]); however, we choose to have the G's stand for Ginger Goat. That is our story and we are sticking to it.
So, GG (that's what we call him. The tractor--Big Blue--is BB [see November 29, 2012 post or go to the Photos Section]) is totally decked out with:
- CB Radio (because who needs a cellphone when you have a CB, right? [breaker, breaker, good buddy])
- CD player (can you tell this is an older model of a golf cart/ATV/4-wheeler?)
- interior lights
- FOUR cup holders (for your current and future drinks)
- a water tight battery system (yeah, that's right, we can plug this puppy in every night; it needs NO gas.)
- top speed of 30 MPH (for an hour and a half...we tested it)
- and a latchable windshield (for those chilly [50 degrees] February Florida evenings)
Yeah, it's fun...and totally utilitarian :).
Categories: Other Stuff